The Landscape Drip Irrigation Kit is designed to meet your needs and includes all the essential micro components needed to install a drip irrigation system for your landscape area.
The “Irri-Gator Landscape” Micro Drip Irrigation Kit is comprised of two 100’ rolls of 1/2” micro tubing, one 100’ roll of 1/4” distribution tubing and one 100’ roll of 1/4” dripper tubing. The following fittings are also included in the kit: insert tees, elbows, couplers, in-line valves and enclosures. Also included are a filter, emitters, a punch tool and all other necessary connectors to complete the system.
“Irri-Gator Landscape Kit” Benefits Are Clear:
- May be fully automated with any battery-operated hose-end timer
- Designed to be hidden under ground cover so it will not be noticeable
- Eliminates iron stain on your house siding and plants from sprinklers and spray stakes
- Irrigates efficiently—pressure compensation provides 95% water uniformity
- Conservation friendly—requires low volumes of water which are up to 75% less than a sprinkler
- Saves your costly investment you have made in shrubs and plants
- Premium grade 1/2” and 1/4” tubing
- No spray stakes to be knocked over
- Guaranteed compatibility with “Irri-Gator Landscape Kit” components
- Easy to install micro irrigation kit
This landscape drip irrigation kit represents the latest advances in Micro Irrigation Technology. Everything in the box is guaranteed to be compatible with each other. If you choose to add to this kit, there should be no problems as long as you use genuine Landscape Irri-Gator components.
These kits are loved by our landscaping customers because of their quality, ease of use, flexibility and will last many years.
Landscape 400 Installation Instructions