Gilmour Metal Y Connector w/ Shut Off Valves is a great way to control water flow for two hoses. Longer legs prevents hose kinks at faucet. Chrome-plated zinc construction.
Gilmour Metal Y Connector with Shut Off Valves
Gilmour Metal Y Connector with Shut Off Valves is a great way to control water flow for two hoses. Split your faucet and use either line or both at once. Put a drip system on one side and still keep one line open for a garden hose, or change from one drip area to another by switching valves. The Y Connector has a hose swivel to make it easier to install at the faucet.
- Twin shut-off valves
- Cap type valve handles resist breakage
- Rugged zinc die cast construction – chrome plated
- Withstands water temperatures up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full ball and retainer rings reduce leakage, even at low pressure
- Longer legs prevent hose kinks at faucet
- For outdoor and cold water use only
- Do not use when freezing may occur
- Gilmour Model # 15
- Quality garden hose connector
This would work great with our Drip Irrigation Kits and our Landscape Kit. The Gilmour Metal Y Connector with Shut Off Valves allows you to have the irrigation system connected to your water source while also using the water source for other needs and switching between the two. A digital timer makes the irrigating process even easier. Please give us a call if you have any questions.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|